Monday, August 23, 2010

Holidays

I just got my new Holiday Catalog for Uppercase Living today and I am sooo excited about it!!! Not that I want to go on and on about it here...but Preston is out of town and there is no one else to tell! Even if he was here, he doesn't get nearly as excited about this kind of stuff as I do :)



The Holiday Catalog is soo cool!!! Uppercase Living has introduced tons of new product. There are this adorable turkey placemats that are actually chalk vinyl, there are place card sets, new iron on vinyl, and some awesome gift sets! I want one of everything! lol. This is why I get in trouble with this company. I try to sell and make some money, but I always just end up buying stuff for my house. haha. This catalog has also gotten me into thinking about the holidays...with this hot weather we have been having, I could go for some snowy days, cute sweaters, and boots. Plus some yummy hot chai tea!



Looking forward to cooler weather and the joyous holidays!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment